Skip to main content

Hi

On software 12.2.4 the latest and none of my speakers will allow me to adjust volume limit, it allows me to slide to slider down or up but just defaults to 100 as soon as I release my finger off screen!

Has anyone else encountered same problem?

This is on Arc set up, beam set up and playbase set up on both my iPhone and iPad 

TIA

Have you run the updates for both the app AND the system? In the System Settings do a check for updates. 

I’ve got the same problem. App is up to date, ive also reset all the speakers, the router and the app. Im on a S1 system though with 2x play 5, 1st generation and 2x one sl, latest gen.

All speakers and software up to date 

tried on all speakers exactly the same it defaults to 100 must be software issue

on s2 latest software 

I am also facing same error since last 4hours. Mine was set to 11 and does not increase now.

Hello, here we have the same phenomenon.

Limit cannot be changed or renewed.

till at least this morning it was working fine

All speakers and software up to date 

tried on all speakers exactly the same it defaults to 100 must be software issue

on s2 latest software 

I can't rule that out, but mine is fine. Can you please confirm that if you go to Settings,  System,  System Updates and check for updates, you are told that your system is up to date?

May be due to the ongoing outage.

https://status.sonos.com/

An increasing number of features have to ‘phone home’, so your system is totally dependant on being able to contact Sonos’ servers… If there is an outage, you’re locked out of making changes.

Deffo up to date on software

glad it’s not just me lol

hopefully back soon then 

cheers all

I have the same problem :(

I was forced to reset my speaker to remove 15% volume limit.

Appears to be working now

Yepp, works for me now!

Here it is working again too :)