Skip to main content
Hi. I know this is not possible as it is today, since Sonos doesn't have HDMI.

But will it be possible with airplay 2 support or apple HomeKit?

Today I have only streaming services and therefor my Apple TV is my only source. The remote is hooked nice and easy up with my Sonos 5.1 system.

BUT a mayor missout for me, is the possibility to control the volume within the Apple TV app.

My hope is, that with the arrival of airplay 2, Sonos sound can be controlled with Apple TV remote. It is the only missing link for a complete minimalistic setup.
Hi, bromberg. Welcome to the community. We aren't at liberty to discuss what will be possible with AirPlay2 (yet). Though we will be sure to reveal more details with time. Stay tuned for more information. Thanks for expressing your interest and let us know if you need anything else. Many thanks.
Hi, bromberg. Welcome to the community. We aren't at liberty to discuss what will be possible with AirPlay2 (yet). Though we will be sure to reveal more details with time. Stay tuned for more information. Thanks for expressing your interest and let us know if you need anything else. Many thanks. Can you comment on this as I am curious too 🙂
Problem solved with the new beam..

only issue is, i really dont want the beam. Im so disappointed with the latest release