Skip to main content

Firstly, let me say the the sound quality is fantastic. But, the Sonos App literally has the worst search feature I have ever used. For a service that cost so much money, it is absolutely criminal that the search feature is so terrible. I have used both Spotify and Apple Music, and regardless of service you use, the Sonos platform is ***. No most popular songs, entire albums missing, mixtapes or compilations coming before important or famous albums, and just straight up not having the same search results as when you use the Apple Music or Spotify interface. I am THIS close to selling my Sonos system and getting something else. I am a fairly relaxed person, but HOLY COW does my blood pressure rise when I use the Sonos platform. DO BETTER! I PAID SO MUCH MONEY FOR YOUR PRODUCT. MAKE AN APP THAT IS ACTUALLY WORTH BUYING YOUR SPEAKER. PLEASE!

Sonos support over 60 music services, and every one of them does Search differently. Which one in particular are you ranting about?

Perhaps instead use the Apple Music app with Airplay, or the Spotify app with Spotify Connect?  What is your objection to that?

No need to shout, by the way.