Skip to main content

I cannot get past the Terms of Use screen to finish installation of the S2 app. No "Accept" button is available. Thanks. 

I had this problem initially too.

What is SUPPOSED to happen is that once you click the “View Terms and Conditions” button it launches your browser and the same button transforms to “Accept” within the app. Worked OK on an Ipad and after lots of tries on android I managed to pounce on the button in time.

Badly designed, but hope it helps some folks.

Thanks for your help.  Tried the back and forth thing between the “View Terms and Conditions” button - to the web page - then back to the Sonos S2 app but the button never changed to “Accept”.  Uninstalled and reinstalled both the S1 and S2 app on my Android Ver 9 system (Galaxy Note8) half a dozen times but to no avail.  Sonos tech support appears to be non-functional citing a week or more for a response.  May have to try resetting all of my Sonos hardware to the original S1 software and reinstall the S1 app and then preventing the hardware upgrade to S2 until Sonos support emerges from their catatonic state.

Quick update - just installed the S2 App successfully on my Galaxy Tab S4 tablet operating with Android Ver 9 - same as my Note8.  The S1 App worked fine (when my audio hardware had S1 software installed) on my Note8.  I guess I can make due with using the tablet for all activities but it would be nice to get the S2 App working on my Note8.  Thanks to all for any comments.

Have the same issue. After the Apple iTunes farce now yet again I have a full home Sonos system that I can’t use.

wish I’d have bought another brand!