Skip to main content

Didn’t see anything on the forums so thought I would offer it up to use this space to provide any feedback on stations on Sonos Radio introduced but also offer up ideas for new starions.

Good idea for a topic, @Jeffrey_35!

I guess I can add my own personal thoughts :smile:.

I use Sonos Radio HD, and find myself using it as a way to find new artists and songs from the genres I like. I generally listen to a lot of hard rock and metal music so the New Lords of Metal and Infinite Darkness stations are what I have on most of the time. I’ve found quite a few artists from those stations that I hadn’t heard of before, and they’ve since become staples in my Spotify playlists :slight_smile: 

Good idea for a topic, @Jeffrey_35!

I guess I can add my own personal thoughts :smile:.

I use Sonos Radio HD, and find myself using it as a way to find new artists and songs from the genres I like. I generally listen to a lot of hard rock and metal music so the New Lords of Metal and Infinite Darkness stations are what I have on most of the time. I’ve found quite a few artists from those stations that I hadn’t heard of before, and they’ve since become staples in my Spotify playlists :slight_smile: 

Nice. Have not listened to those yet but will have to try them out. Any additional thoughts for new stations or artist playlists?

So our use has been pretty extensive through the day. The biggest takeaway from all of these that agree with you on is that I hear songs that I would never have listened to except through the playlist  

Mellow Morning-start our morning and getting ready for work. 
Pure Unplugged is another good one that’s a little more modern than the classics. 
Cruise Control is the wife’s favorite dinner making music and chilling on the deck with margaritas. If you like Jimmy Buffett/Yacht rock this is the station.

Alt Energy/Rock Road Trip/Rock Pantheon are my choices and have really been digging the two new additional stations New Wave and Hair Metal. 
I really like and come back to is D’Angelo’s station as well as Jack White’s. Really cool stuff and things that never would have listened to. 

I would love to see more alt rock, hard rock and mainstream artist curated stations. 

Many more that have tried but those are the main ones.