Sonos Radio HD New Station Notifications

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Call me crazy but would love to receive some kind of notifications on new stations being added and/or being removed whether in app in the email box or another way. Think it would help in promoting it to the masses as well. Also, having some way to “review” stations whether 1-5, thumbs up or down, or sometimes, often, alot or never would be nice. I know Sonos gets the usage numbers but it would be nice to have some direct input as well. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hey @Jeffrey_35,

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions for Sonos Radio! I’ll pass your comments and suggestions on to the Sonos Radio team for consideration. I believe that the Featured Artist stations do get included in the Sonos Newsroom when they’re introduced, but I agree that it would be nice to have a “Monthly Digest” type email go out when a new batch of genre stations are added. I’ve also passed on your request for a kind of ratings system, though you can always provide feedback on Sonos Radio stations here on the community :relaxed:

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Thanks for the quick response. Loving the latest adds and looking forward to more in the future. As far as newsroom goes. I never even knew that link existed and never been there. And I am on this site a lot. This is exactly what I was looking for. Maybe all you would need is a link in out email box saying check out this link every month or so.