Skip to main content

Bit of a wierd one. I have a few Sonos playlists I’ve created. 

I want to play the playlist. Normally on my Android (S2) app I navigate to the ‘My Sonos’ page where I can see ‘Recently Played’, ‘Playlists’ and ‘Stations’ . The playlist I want to play is under the ‘Playlists’ section.

A couple of times recently the ‘Playlists’ section has just disappeared. Not sure how many times but previously restarting the app or going away coming back the section reappears.

This morning it didn’t. So I just had the ‘Recently Played’ and ‘Stations’ sections. Tried on my wife’s phone - same issue. I just couldn’t find a way to find and play the playlist. I tried the ‘edit’ on the My Sonos page but it didn’t offer me any option to add or remove the Playlist section just the Recently Played and Stations.

In the end I started the Windows app on my PC. Selected the playlist under the Sonos Playlist section. It played. The ‘Playlists’ section miraculously appeared back on the My Sonos part of my Android app!!

Any ideas?

Other information. The playlists are a list of tracks from my library - music ripped to my NAS. My phone is Motorola G6 with Android 9. My wife’s phone is a Motorola G8 Plus with Android 10.

You are not alone, please read this thread about iOS

Another from 8 months ago