Skip to main content

When using the SONOS Move on Bluetooth, it would be a useful facility to be able to access playlists in the app to play music. As you can’t currently it means duplicating playlists in whatever streaming service you use. I dont think it would be too difficult to implement this change.

When using the SONOS Move on Bluetooth, it would be a useful facility to be able to access playlists in the app to play music. As you can’t currently it means duplicating playlists in whatever streaming service you use. I dont think it would be too difficult to implement this change.

It would since the Sonos app is not a media player; the components are fetching the requested streams directly from the music services.

If the playlists are in the streaming service I cannot see where the need for duplication arises.

if you are talking about Sonos playlists then what you suggest would be easy if the playlists were stored on the app (which they aren’t) and if the app were a music player (which it isn’t).