Skip to main content

I have a Note 10+ running on Android 11. I have recently noticed that when I play content from my Sonos app, that the controls do not appear when I view my notification panel on my phone

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Sonos. I have also restarted my phone. Still having this issue. I have notifications enabled as well. 

Hi @otramble,

I have a similar device to you (Samsung S20 Ultra) also running Android 11 and my settings appear to match yours. However, I can’t seem to replicate your issue. 

The setting for the notification you’re looking for is “Playback controls”. I’ve attached an image below of the settings I have for this, in the case it helps at all. 

Alternatively, do you have any apps running that could be filtering notifications, or mirroring them to another device, such as Microsoft Your Phone or Pushbullet? If so, it might be worth disabling them temporarily and seeing if the controls return.

Thanks for the help! Sorry for the late response. I just received a Sonos update which seems to have cleared up my issue. So I guess they were aware of this and made a back end adjustment. 

Thank you!