Answered

Sonos HD Radio channel New Wave Down?

• 29 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I have a weird one. Is Sonos Radio HD Channel New Wave down? Every other channel I try works, but not that one. It’s one of my favorites, but it isn’t playing anything. Just wanted to see if it was just me or everyone. 

icon

Best answer by WiPPaH 10 January 2024, 12:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

https://status.sonos.com/

All looks to be working there.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I know that it says it’s up. Sonos radio is working except for that station for me. I was hoping someone that subscribes could check and see  if it works for them. As other stations work for me except that one. 

Not working for me either.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thank you. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

This channel is still not working for me, Sonos support asked me to delete and reinstall app (but really it doesn’t work using the PC controller either). I think the channel is dead, but I can’t get any help. Don’t show it if it’s not available ;). 

Issue appears to have been resolved - I can now listen to “New Wave” again (not a SonosHD subscriber).

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Just tried it and I can listen to it also. Thanks for the  heads up. Maybe all the holiday programming meant the channel was on hiatus. SiriusXM does this often.