Sonos for Apple Watch

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

266 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8
As I said, you missed the point.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I get your point I just disagree. I wouldn't want them spending resources in something already readily available. I would rather them put time into other features directly within their app.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
How much more functionality is there to add that needs Sonos development

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
check this one out
http://watchaware.com/watch-apps/kronos-connect/819503214
You're wasting your bandwidth, Chris. This guy wants to complain just for the sake of complaining. No logic to it at all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Yea thanks BcM. Hopefully helps those wanting to see various Apple Watch Sonos apps and drifts on this thread.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I would like Sonos to provide the best listening experience possible since it is a speaker company.... Not be a leading developer of wearable technology.
I run a software company. As has been illustrated here over the years with not only here but with mine, you can have the greatest product on the planet, but someone will always need/want a feature you don't offer... and the reason they want it? Their own needs. Sadly, that is generally coupled with the harbinger of the downfall of the company because they aren't putting out a feature that only one of thousands of customers 'needs.'
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Nice voice of reason BCM.
Plus 1
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I guess the plus one is to highlight the different options available.
Wish I could control my Sonos from my Apple Watch. Have to open iPad or find phone to change music or skip track. Please add app soon!
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Get one of the many 3rd party apple watch apps. And if you have iPhone controller then with the new now playing feature on the lock screen it actually shows up also on the watch.

I believe stand alone options are Kronos and Zoneplay.

Nothing to wait for.

Actually scratch that - we do have to wait until Aug 30th to see if Sonos is going to support 3rd party Siri extensions (which would then be applicable as watch control).
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
Wish I could control my Sonos from my Apple Watch. Have to open iPad or find phone to change music or skip track. Please add app soon!
Take a look at the Sonobit app - works really well with Apple Watch.
+1 for apple watch app. Using ZonePlay right now but would rather have a native app from sonos.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Sonobit too. Don't know what additional a native would give.