Answered

sonos arc

• 15 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
I am a very happy and loyal sonos customer, (I am using a translator I hope you will understand my thoughts) surely there have been some requests in the past but I would like to ask the technical department 2 things .. 1) from the sonos app why don't you put a sound bar center channel equalizer?2) or create a free system in the sense that I use my play3 as left and right channel and arc only as center channel
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 15 October 2022, 17:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Both of those have been frequent requests in this forum. Sonos’ policy has always been to respond that they will pass on the request to the team, but not indicate whether or not the request will be worked on, or if so, when they might be released. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Both of those have been frequent requests in this forum. Sonos’ policy has always been to respond that they will pass on the request to the team, but not indicate whether or not the request will be worked on, or if so, when they might be released. 

thank you for answering me, we know the policy of sonos unfortunately, by now it is all little marketing from customers this is the problem, we wait confidently