Skip to main content

Hi all.  I can't believe I'm the only one frustrated that I can't choose the timing of the timer programming that controls when playback stops.  1 hour or 2 hours....why not 1h40...?  especially for the evening.  A timer like on a telephone would be so much more flexible to use...Is that really too much to ask of SONOS...?  I really don't understand how this could have gone on for so long....I'm counting on the most seasoned to send the request back to the appropriate services.  THANK YOU in advance for all of us.

Sleep timers don’t need to be that exact because most people can’t time exactly when they will fall asleep. Five time options is sufficient for the majority of users. But I’m sure Sonos will be happy to consider your request.

Hi @Qazer 

Welcome to the Sonos Community, and thank you for your suggestion!

I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration.

It’s a reasonable request, but I can understand it not being top of Sonos’ priorities too.

It’s easy with Alexa on my Sonos Roam.  I just say ‘Alexa, set a sleep timer for x minutes’, where x can be set to the minute.  Then ‘Alexa, resume’.

Sleep timers don’t need to be that exact because most people can’t time exactly when they will fall asleep. Five time options is sufficient for the majority of users. But I’m sure Sonos will be happy to consider your request.

Can’t tell if you are trolling with this ridiculous answer or if you are for real.