Answered

Sonos App S2 for Mac v14.20 build 70435282 and MacOS Ventura 13.1

• 13 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Before Christmas I had telephone discussions about why having the above S2 and Mac OS combination  the former says it finds Sonos on my network but on clicking ‘lets connect’ eventually says Not Connected - Your Sonos Product was not found. I was told a solution is being worked on.

Can anyone tell me when this issue is expected to be sorted (by Sonos or Apple)?

Given my investment in Sonos and Apple products this is frustrating and I had expected a fix by now.

Fortunately, my Sonos system remains usable via my mobile App

Help!

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 16 January 2023, 13:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I don’t use MacOS, but perhaps see if this thread from a few weeks ago may assist, as they seemed to have the S2 App working on Ventura.

and this link too…

Thank you Ken for your suggestion. On my MacBook Pro I have successfully upgraded to S2 v14.20 but as I said in my post the controller does not find my Sonos product as I get the message ‘Not Connected - Your Sonos Product was not found’.

Interestingly I have another Mac machine which although I have upgraded to MacOS 13.1 I have not applied the S2 v14.20 upgrade. It remains on v14.18, and, works perfectly.

Very frustrating!!!

Again thank you for your suggestion

@John's Sonos,

I would perhaps give Sonos Support Staff a call and see if there is anything they can suggest… see this link to contact them:

https://support.sonos.com/s/contact