Skip to main content

I am sorry if this has been raised elsewhere, but prior to the release of version 80 of the Sonos app I was very pleased and happy with my system as it worked very reliably and was a welcome upgrade to my previous Libra tone.

However, since the release of version 80 of this app many features have disappeared but most importantly, my Sonos move 2 is often apparently offline even when it is continuing to play streamed music, and when trying many functions I often get the message an error something went wrong, but when trying a few seconds later the error goes away. An excellent system has been turned into an absolute waste of time money and space!

All of my absent my systems are up to date and my internet connection is provided by Virgin Media and my whole system is managed and controlled by a comprehensive and fully managed Ubiquiti UniFi. 

Totalement d'accord avec cet avis, la nouvelle application est une régression magistrale.

Les playlist sont illisibles, affichage systématique en début de liste et non plus sur le titre en cours, affichage des titres mais pas des artistes... etc…

Nulle

So, all of MY music is on my Synology NAS Accessed via a network share.... 

This is what I listen to 90% of the time.

BUT, this appears to be impossible from this appalling app!

I am seriously looking to ditch Sonos. 

This is simply NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I could return this for a full refund as it is

NOT AS DESCRIBED. 

Blimey..
Have a look here….

Sonos Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of sonos.co.uk (trustpilot.com)