Skip to main content

I bought my first SONOS years ago, the S1. Absolutely love the quality, it exceeds many in the market.

Found the app to be extremely inconvenient, frustrating, and unnecessarily complicated. Years after years I bought more of your product, I waited and waited for you to eventually improve your UX and UI, STILL AS FRUSTRATING AS THE FIRST DAY I BOUGHT IT -ALMOST A DECADE AGO.

Setting it up today broke me and was a nightmare, please do something. All due respect to SONOS lovers, I respect you, but I need to be honest otherwise I would die with these words in my mouth. Please don’t try to educate me trust me I tried, I have been using it for years, and still is furious.

To anyone in Sonos support, I beg of you, please stop it with the playlist only system for tracks. I just want to play my songs in library randomly. I had to create the playlist containing all my songs from the Apple Music library solely for your app. It was 10,000+ songs that I ticked by hand. You are making me so depressed by being so bad and not improving it with this snobbish complications.

So you don't like the feature that requires a playlist to shuffle songs. It isn't clear why this justifies calling the app and OS complicated. I find the app easy to use.  What other problems do you have?

Btw you cannot have 10,000 tracks in a Sonos playlist. 

Btw2 There is no such product as an S1.

I do not recognize what yo7 are saying about the app in the first two paragraphs of your post. To me the app is easy to use - setting up the system or new speakers has always been easy to. In these paragraphs you are not very specific about the problems you are having with the app. Can you explain?

This is an S2 system. Here is a somewhat specialized Playlist. Note the track count.