Showing lyrics while in the sonos app on your smart phone of tablet. it would be a great idea, no?

• 31 January 2014
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
How about showing the lyrics of a song while in the sonos app on your smart phone of tablet. My son likes a bunch of the music we have on our network and it would be great to use this awesome set up as a way to learn the song while listening to it...
Matthew E

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Now that Pandora has added the capability to display lyrics while playing a track, it seems that Sonos should add the capability for the Sonos Controller App to accept and display that info, too... at least with the Pandora feed.
I would also appreciate getting the lyrics via app during music is playing. Deezer is highlighting the line played this moment.
We need lyrics please!
Amazon displays lyrics so I wonder if you used an Echo Show to control your Sonos system and played something through them from Amazon if the lyrics would display on the screen of the Echo Show? Seems like it could.