Skip to main content

Hi

I have ended my premium account on Deezer as I would like to subscribe a premium account on Spotify instead of Deezer.

Will the Sonos application be able to find all the titles in my Sonos playlist without any trouble? Or will I have to recreate all my playlists in Sonos ? (Meaning, does Sonos look for the titles on any platform independently from the music platform? Or is a title linked specifically with a music platform, meaning if the platform falls, the title is not available anymore in Sonos?)

how shall I proceed?

thanks!

I think the Sonos playlists constist of links to services of one music provider at a time, So going from Deezer to Spotify will render your Sonos playlists useless.

If you use Deezer playlists (as I do with Spotify - Sonos imports these, so my playlistst on the road and at home are the same), maybe this is a program you could use: https://freeyourmusic.com/

I have no experience with is myself and I read Deezer is only supported by the desk top version.

Maybe @controlav 's app can be of use too.

Depends on the type of the playlist.

To convert music service playlists from one music service to another, use soundiiz.com

Sonos playlists that contain tracks from a music service are specific to that music service, yes. To convert them to a different music service, export them using my iOS app into soundiiz format (see profile) then use soundiiz.com to import them to your music service.