Skip to main content
Question

Set up multiple users

• 30 December 2017
  • 2 replies

Bought a play 1 and the setup was smooth ,, now downloaded the app on my wife’s iPhone and selected add to existing account and to my surprise all my playlists show on her Sonos app while her own Apple Music doesn’t . What am I doing wrong . Tried creating new account and the ‘Sonos’ wifi not to be found in the list of wifi network. Please help. Can’t believe others in the house can’t use the speaker without me being around .
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hello there, navbal. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Be sure that you are able to add the second account and selecting the other account for playback. To read more, check out this helpful article. Feel free to reach out should you have any questions.
Thank you so much, it worked but has confused me a little . Now doesn’t this mean that say any friend who wants to play his music on my play 1 can see my Apple Music playlists and songs in his sonos app.