Skip to main content

Save groups

• 8 June 2017
  • 5 replies

If I want to play music in the whole house, I have to group the Kitchen and Living Room together.

I wish I could save that group as "Full house" and have it selectable, just as a room.

Preferably, you would want to create all kinds of groups. Like "Dinner Insider" for Kitchen+Living room and "Dinner Outside" for Kitchen+Outside area.
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9
Yes, would love to have this ability also! I have 13 speaker areas and that starts adding up to lots of possible combinations. Five of them are the ones i use most of the time in lots of combinations, but in general their or 4 or 5 setups i use with them.
Userlevel 1
PLEASE SONOS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
I have a new SONOS 1. Added Skill to Alexa. Added Bathroom Play 1, Bedroom Play 1 stereo pair & Living Room Playbar+Sub as devices. Created group of all in Alexa named Everywhere but Alexa "Can't find Everywhere". What am I missing? Thanks, Kyle
Me too!
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
No sign of this from Sonos. Many use sonosequencr to perform this function.