Skip to main content

S2 update a little progress, but "something went wrong" message persists.

• 19 May 2024
  • 0 replies

Used mainly for streaming iTunes library. At first not recognising the shared music file on my NAS. I then loaded the Sonos S2 App on my Mac Studio and was able to delete and re-enter the music directory on to my Sonos Port. Next, still on my Mac, my NAS password was not accepted so I deleted the password and re-entered it and this time was accepted. From my iPad, my NAS music folder was visibly present on my Port including album art. So S..L..O..W, but I was able to select a file to play, however, on every occasion I got a “something went wrong message”. This is where I am now, no music able to play yet. Fortunately, I have another brand of streamer which continues to access and play from the same music folder. If the Sonos app problems still persist in a month’s time I will ditch my Port. I feel sorry for those users who have invested intensively in Sonos products. My Port is connected by ethernet and I have also dis-connected my boost.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.