Skip to main content
Question

S1 & S2 app

• 14 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone, 

Can I use both S1 & S2 app to control my audio.

Anytime when I trying to use S1 app. It direct me to "More option page" and reset app.…

Because I have some products not compatible with S2

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @DANSAIGON, welcome to the Sonos community, and thank you for sharing your concern with us. Let me help you with this. 

Sonos S1 and S2 are two separate systems and control them both using two apps. The Sonos S2 app will control your S2 products and the Sonos S1 Controller app will control your S1 products. If you’re asking if you can play music on both S1 and S2 system at the same time, that’s not possible. Do you get the same message if you use another mobile device to connect to your S1 system?

To further assist you with this, can you submit diagnostic reports both from your S1 and S2 system for us to check and look up the information? Kindly include the confirmation numbers in your response. 

Let us know if you have any questions and we will help you out. We’ll wait for your reply.