Skip to main content
Question

Russound bridge to Sonos.

• 2 November 2017
  • 2 replies

I have Russound multi zone controller. Alltogehter 10 zones. And I use Russound. I have also one zone in Sonos and now I would like to make the whole house for Sonos. Are there any possibilities to connect Sonos with Russound multi zone or do I really have to by 10 Sonos Connect amps and throw away my Russound system?
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I assume your Russound system has amplifiers and inputs for each individual source and/or zone? If so, you could purchase a Connect for each separate source needed.
I have a Connect:AMP and I recently purchased an adaptor that converts the speaker output to RCA ( there is no output from this device other than speakers ) -- I am going to plug the RCA ports into my multi zone controller so I don't need different Connect:AMPs -- here is the product "Russound ADP12 Line Level Adpt W/Punch Dwn Cn" ( $40 fix versus a $350 Connect ). If it doesn't work I will revise my reply ( it shows up tomorrow ). I got 2 free Connect:AMPs so if this works I might plug both units into the multi-controller so I can play 2 sources of music to different rooms ( might be overkill for the house?? )