Skip to main content
I've got a pair of Sonos One speakers, been using them in separate rooms but set as a group for about a year now. I'm moving them into 1 room and I want to make them a stereo pair.

When I go into More > Settings, then tap Room Settings, nothing happens. The item is in the menu, but it won't go to the page.

I checked my software version, both speakers and the android device are at 10.3, build 51166240.

I've tried restarting my router and the speakers, but it hasn't helped.
What device is your controller on? What OS is it running?
I'm using a Pixel 3, running Android version 9
Interesting. I’d think you would be fine.

The last east suggestion I have would be completely deleting the app from the Pixel 3, rebooting it, and then trying a new install. Since all of the significant data is stored on the speakers, you wouldn’t be losing any data. Just be sure to “connect to existing system” when prompted.

Beyond that, I’d suggest calling Sonos Support, either via their 24/7 areas of Twitter or Facebook, or even better, call them during business hours. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of this page for details and numbers.
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll give them a try
Oh hey - I fixed it! Before trying Bruce's advice and uninstalling the app from my phone, I figured I'd work up to it. So first I went into (phone) Settings > Apps > Sonos and did a Force Close. That's all it took.

Apparently swipe-closing the app doesn't really stop it (ok, I pretty much knew that already).

If the force close hadn't worked, I next would have deleted the app's locally stored data, to see if that had been corrupted somehow.

If that still didn't work, then I would have uninstalled the app, restarted the phone, and reinstalled.

Bruce: thanks for the help! You set me on the right path. 🙂