Skip to main content

Please bin the new app and let me have s2 back. I mostly listen a premium radio station and now I am unable too, aswell as numerous other issues.

I would also like to keep using the prior app, and would like a way to roll back the update. I’m not finding anything at all that’s better in the new app.

Completely agree, the new app provides VERY limited ability to play my old NAS library or Sonos playlists.

its quite simply a nightmare rendering my choice of Sonos products pointless.

I’ve lost my services, I can’t add new ones.

i can’t even mute!

I would also like to go back to the S2 app.  This new app has drastically removed a lot of features I use daily.  I can no longer access my personal music library or manage alarms and sleep timer for my daughters.   Really disappointed this was rolled out with such hype only to find out I can’t even do what I used to do easily.   Updates should enhance features, not remove them

This app doesn’t connect speakers as it should. The result is I have no sound in my beam for the Tv. So I can’t watch tv. 
Please offer a roll back option

Ok the app is really bad and has caused so many problems for us loyal customers. We may need to get and android device or a PC/Mac to get up and running. I could just put the laptop on the couch to manage my premium WiFi audio equipment. Ugh. 

For those who don’t care about the iOS app, now could be a good time to buy kit that angry users are trying to sell!

Why?!

By now Sonos must recognise that their new S2 App is a complete and utter marketing disaster. They must graciously rollback to the previous version or this could be terminal.