Skip to main content

Hello,

there are so much dis-mal-functions with the new mobile app. 
It seems you have no date for publishing a fixed release. True ?
Could you please put the S2 release into stores ?

Thx

And the Sonos response is SILENCE 😛, peasant! 

NO

Sonos, please do this immediately - my system is useless to me right now because of the app ‘upgrade’.

Sonos, please do this immediately - my system is useless to me right now because of the app ‘upgrade’.

They have now had well over a week to do this and despite so very many requests they have ignored it. They are simply not interested in their customers. Arrogant, belligerent and so very excited about the upcoming new product. Replies from the “CEO” patronising and demonstrative of the way Sonos now are. They have no interest in rolling back or the fact that thousands have been shafted.

Notice that Sonos have deleted all their Instagram posts other that the latest one announcing a new product. Could that new product be a fully working app.
To release anything else in this quagmire of complaints would take “courage “. 

I have a large Sonos system (11 Sonos amps) that run speakers throughout my home, inside and out.  I had to upgrade 10 of them when the S1 - S2 debacle happened.  In retrospect I should have left Sonos then.  Now with this latest arrogant crap update, they have proven once and for all they don’t give two sh1ts about their customers, or what their customers want.  I have bought my last Sonos product and I will make sure that anyone who asks (and I do have people ask me for advice on things like this), I will make sure Sonos NEVER gets a customer off of advice from me.  The CEO and leadership team should be canned.