Skip to main content

I could not connect to my Sonos system and noted in another conversation the Sonos recommendation to try resetting the app on my iPhone. So I tried doing that, it took me to a page to accept the Terms of Use, License and Warranty agreement, but the accept button is grayed out the only option is to cancel.  What am I missing, or is this another issue with the “new and improved app”?

You need to scroll right down to the bottom of the terms to at least give the impression you’ve read them! Then the Accept will be clickable.

Yes, I’ve scrolled down through all the terms, warranty, privacy practices etc. I’ve reset my phone zoom (font size), closed the app, restarted my phone, reopened the app - still no option to Accept

Both:

Settings - Display & Brightness - Display Zoom - Default?

And Settings - Display & Brightness - Text Size - [smallest]?

Thank you, yes. Still no progress.

What about when you turn your phone on its side (landscape)…? You might need to allow automatic screen orientation for that if you currently have it locked.

Well, I reopened the app to try the landscape orientation, but before I could switch to landscape, the Accept button was functional. I clicked it and it my app loaded.  Thanks for your help.