Skip to main content

OK,  Followed directions, downloaded S1 and S2.  Ran S2 and it says install S1 and run it to remove gen 1 devices from the system. Go to system tools , and there is no “Remove Products” button!!  All there is are System Compatibility link and a System Management “Trade Up” link. 

So how do I remove products so I can run S2???

Do I need to update my system first?  When I check for updates, there is a new update.

Ah ha!   Just now, the missing Remove products button just showed up and when I pressed it, a pop up came up and said I had to update my system first!   I have no idea why the Remove Products was missing originally!

After updating my system under S1, the Remove Products button became active and I can remove the legacy products now

with all due respect you need one thread with all the steps for removal and screen shots. this is way to complex. After I reset the S1 app and I try to set up new system. it says to switch to S2 no other choices

Troubleshooting this very thing with support now, waiting for chat to reconnect. I got the same Update Your System message but it checked and then said no update needed

On my iphone System Tools doesn’t show at all. On iPad and wife’s phone (same model and system version) it shows but remove product and check S2 compatibility are grayed out.

And the chat technician had me reboot my router, and now chat has been trying to reconnect for over 10 minutes.

Not a very good unwrapping-the-new-speakers experience so far, esp. with FedEx being a day late