Answered

Recently Played section not updating.

• 30 October 2022
  • 1 reply

The recently played area of the app (Android) never changes when I play new tracks.

Can someone advise how to troubleshoot this?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 31 October 2022, 11:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @dbuttrick 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I would first advise a reboot of all the devices involved - your Sonos speakers, your phone/tablet, and your router. Please switch the router off for at least 30 seconds, and once WiFi returns, reboot the speakers and the phone too. If you have any ethernet-wired Sonos devices, please turn these on and wait for a solid white light before turning on other speakers.

If those steps haven’t helped, I recommend a reset of the Sonos app: Settings » App Preferences » Reset App » Reset. Exit the app, then re-open it and opt to Connect to an existing system.

Finally, if still not working, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.