Answered

Radio.net needs a stream refresh

• 11 April 2023
  • 1 reply

The directory of radio stations for radio.net on Sonos has not been refreshed in a long time, which means old streams no longer work on Sonos (but work on radios.net because they updated their directory).

Can you please update their directory on Sonos so all station stream work correctly?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 11 April 2023, 19:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I’m confused as to what you’re asking for. The list of Radio.net stations is provided by Radio.net, and not by Sonos. There are occasions where stations change their streaming URL, which would cause a “favorite” to fail, but navigating to it within the normal Radio.net interface should work, and you’d just want to update the “favorite” so it picks up the URL change.

You may want to disconnect Radio.net, then re-connect, which would force an authorization and data reload with the data on the Radio.net servers, too….but that’s still not Sonos servers. 

Am I misunderstanding you? If so, I apologize, please let me know.