Answered

Queue editing

• 2 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Does anyone else find editing a song queue a bit painful?

Pressing edit I would have would have thought you could tap on the negative symbol on the left and delete as many tracks as you want in one go. But, you can only delete them one at a time. 
Swiping left also deletes but again one at a time, and also after you have swiped or tapped edit the track reappears in the queue.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 2 April 2024, 20:52

View original

7 replies

I don’t see the tracks reappearing in the queue after their removal. Are you selecting the ‘Done’ button, post edit?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

What platform are you running the app on?

@DeanShaw,
Sorry, I perhaps should not have just jumped the gun here, but I did check/see you were using an iPad in the past, hence my reply, but I accept that was a while back, so wasn’t sure if it was S1 or S2, but saw no reason why you would not be using S2, based on the hardware listed in your profile.
However just to add, if you are using S1 the ‘Done’ button is still present, but it’s located above the queue, rather than below.

Badge +1

Hello. Yes pressing done but you can only seem to delete 1 track at a time. Wouldn’t it be better if you could select multiple tracks and then press done?

Hello. Yes pressing done but you can only seem to delete 1 track at a time. Wouldn’t it be better if you could select multiple tracks and then press done?

Yeah I guess if you prefer that option, you are perhaps best to put it forward as a ‘feature request’ to Sonos. I thought you were saying the queue was faulty and adding items back, rather than saving the changes you made,

You can submit your suggestion here by contacting Sonos Customer Support:

https://support.sonos.com/s/contact

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Desktop app makes it easy.

Badge +1

Thanks Controlav, I’ll retry and remember that next time, still think that feature should be on the iPad control app as well though.