Skip to main content

Problem with Napster Playlists

• 2 July 2024
  • 0 replies

Hi,

I figured out was the problem with Napster is. All of the saved Playlists that were created before, now I don't know what the exact date is, but before current update (s), do not work. They crash the displays also, it is very frustrating and ended up causing me some heartburn and anxiety, but I feel better now, after all of this debugging.

So, they need to either add the older formats or issue a warning that the old playlists from Napster are now useless. It would be easier for us to do the first option, obviously, but if you can't you can't.

Note also that this problem also crashes the History display, which stays on maybe for 5 or more seconds at startup, and then Poof, gone!

I have a big sense of relief now, so I hope this information is useful.

Note also that I would not have been able to do this debugging without the noson Linux app. Indispensable for debugging as it loads up and displays the older playlists, but obviously they can't get played.

Important note: As things stand now, there is no way of deleting the older playlists! noson does not have a delete function and Sonos app (on Android) crashes the displaying of the older playlists in a few seconds after first start up.

I hope that helps,

Daniel 

Aylmer Québec Canada

Moderator edit: removed surname

0 replies

Be the first to reply!