Answered

Not seeing Sonos-made stations on Sonos app

• 24 May 2022
  • 1 reply

I don’t see any Sonos-made Station on Sonos app. Pick any station shown on Sonos Radio website and search for its name on Sonos app, I see only third-party radio stations but no Sonos-made stations.

For example, the Smooth Jazz station on Sonos Radio. I can play on my browser just fine, but when I search for “smooth jazz” in my Sonos app I see only third-party stations.

I know that Sonos has created many high quality stations but I am not able to browse any of them in the app, let alone searching for it. In the “Browse Radio” page in the app, I see only third-party stations, no way to browse only Sonos-made stations.

Please recommend what I should do.

I use Google Pixel 6. Sonos app is on its latest version. My Sonos system is a pair of Sonos One SL.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by James L. 24 May 2022, 12:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @Peter.Sonos,

Sonos Radio Original stations (such as Smooth Jazz) are available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland.

If you’re outside of these regions then the stations won’t appear in your Sonos app.

We’re working hard to bring Sonos Radio Original stations to other regions, but have no information to share at this time.