Question

Not all Spotify results showing up in search within Sonos?

• 24 October 2012
  • 3 replies

I frequently find that the spotify app within Sonos not only does not refresh my own playlists, but now I'm finding it's not even loading all of the results on Spotify's own server. For example, search for "Taylor Swift" Her new album Red is available within Spotify, but if you search Spotify within Sonos, it is nowhere to be found.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hello Jason, With the recent update to Spotify on Sonos, all search results should match what you will find when searching through Spotify. If you are still having this issue, please submit a diagnostics report and reply back to this thread with the confirmation number that you receive. The following Answers page gives instructions on submitting diagnostics: https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/142/kw/diagnostics
Userlevel 2
Yep same issue here, search results are all wrong
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Tim_69. We can help. Can you please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number? This way we can identify the cause. Many thanks.