New Sonos app - no sleep timer?!

• 14 May 2014
  • 8 replies

Badge +3
Am I missing it, or is there no longer a sleep timer option in the new iOS/Android apps? It's still available in the desktop app but that's a real pain when I want it to turn off after, say, half an hour (usually at bedtime) and do not have the computer on.

I do quite like the new app, but that's a bit poor.

I was trialing the beta as well and logged that sleep timer was missing a few times. My comments seem to have not been noted!

😞

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 2
It's there - from the now playing screen click on the three dots and sleep timer is at the bottom .
Badge +3
Ah, thanks for that. Seems a bit of a dumb place for it, but at least it is there! 😃
Ah, thanks for that. Seems a bit of a dumb place for it, but at least it is there! :D

Yup... first time I tried to find it during the beta I had no idea where it went! I ended up turning off my music before bed as I couldn't find the sleep button. I submitted a support ticket to the beta team and they told me where it was, however I agree that its not in a logical spot.
Badge +3
Indeed! You'd think the obvious place for it would be next to the 'alarms' button, not hidden away somewhere obscure!

Thanks anyway! Hopefully they'll move it to a better place soon!
I found the same thing, not obvious at all,
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
"Holly thread resurection Batman!"
Better late than never
The gift that keeps on giving..