Question

New Feature Request - Default Playlist or Favorite When Queue is Empty

• 9 September 2016
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
Would be great to always have a default playlist or streaming station on every device so that when you press the play button music will always play even if the queue is empty. Avoiding the need to find your iPhone or controller to select music especially when they are not readily available.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Would be great to always have a default playlist or streaming station on every device so that when you press the play button music will always play even if the queue is empty. Avoiding the need to find your iPhone or controller to select music especially when they are not readily available.

Hi nlrich,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll forward a feature request to add the ability to set a default station or playlist for specific rooms.

Also, I've moved this discussion into the controllers and software area.
Hey. This feature is exactly what I'm looking for.
I also think it would be great when the sonos always plays music. It will be like: you can't do wrong there is always music.