Skip to main content

New App Sucks

• 17 May 2024
  • 1 reply

All the things I used to like about the Sonos listening environment are gone.  Search for an artist, play one song now or add to end of queue.  Seems like all you can do is play an entire album from an artist and not select individual songs.  The thing I always loved about Sonos was that I could sit on my patio and queue up 20 songs and relax.  There seems to be no way to create a playlist on this new app?  

I see they’re probably making the app so it relies on the playlists already built in your connected music services.  That’s fine but they better smooth out and advance this new app quickly.  

Rating:  F+

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

All the things I used to like about the Sonos listening environment are gone.  Search for an artist, play one song now or add to end of queue.  Seems like all you can do is play an entire album from an artist and not select individual songs.  The thing I always loved about Sonos was that I could sit on my patio and queue up 20 songs and relax.  There seems to be no way to create a playlist on this new app?  

I see they’re probably making the app so it relies on the playlists already built in your connected music services.  That’s fine but they better smooth out and advance this new app quickly.  

Rating:  F+

The new app is pure crap