Skip to main content
Being able to add channels and playlists to My Sonos is great. No being able to add individual "line in" items is terrible. I shouldn't have to browse through three screens everytime I want to play my TV through the system.

I've checked both my android app and the PC app. It doesn't seem to be available as an option on either.
Hey there, Nortern_Michigan. Thanks for posting and sharing your feedback. I am happy to forward this along to the team for consideration and visibility. That being said, have you tried out using TV Autoplay, I've found that to be pretty helpful especially with "Ungroup on Autoplay" enabled. Check out the appropriate Product Guide for more information on how to enable it.

TV Autoplay

Turn on TV Autoplay (default) so audio plays directly through the home theater speaker when you turn on your TV.

If music is playing when you turn on the TV, the music stops and the home theater speaker switches to TV audio.

Tap "..." > Settings > Room Settings and select the room.

Tap TV Setup and Control > TV Autoplay.

Ungroup on Autoplay

You can include your home theater speaker in a group if you’re playing music in a group of rooms. Turn on Ungroup on Autoplay to ungroup your home theater speaker when you turn on the TV (default).

Tap "..." > Settings > Room Settings and select the room.

Tap TV Setup and Control > Ungroup on Autoplay.

I'm aware of that feature and tried it, but turned it off. My video all comes through a PS4. About half the time with games, I would like to continue to listen to music (which is nearly always on). It cuts off music then I need to regroup it, etc. It's appropriate when I want to watch "TV" or a movie, but that is less than half of the speaker usage, so it's not useful most of the time, it's an annoyance.