Answered

Music Services disappeared

• 17 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hey,  I have found all Music Services have disappeared overnight, apart from Last.FM.  Search is blank, too.  I tried to connect to the Spotify App on my phone but the device will not. 

I have followed the online support guidance including resetting app etc., but nothing.  Has anyone else seen this? 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 17 August 2023, 13:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I have exactly the same issue.

Is it an issue in Sonos servers?

Hey,  I have found all Music Services have disappeared overnight, apart from Last.FM.  Search is blank, too.  I tried to connect to the Spotify App on my phone but the device will not. 

I have followed the online support guidance including resetting app etc., but nothing.  Has anyone else seen this? 

The services and settings are actually stored on your speaker(s) - the App is merely a ‘remote’ to control the devices. If you can’t access your speaker with Spotify etc. then I suspect the Sonos products are not being ‘discovered’ correctly on the LAN. I would start by rebooting the router and if needed, power-cycle each speaker and see if that solves the issue.

Thanks for the response; All the services returned this morning but I will reboot the router, just to be sure