Skip to main content
I would like to see a feature where you could have any small history of the last three or four things that you Listen to.

For instance Sometimes I won't be listening to a More upbeat Kind of music And then I will take a nap for an hour or two and switching to A Ambient spa kind of music But then I want to go right back into what I was listening to when I wake up I have so much music I can always remember what exactly it wasIt would be nice if there was just a small history. Tell me what you think guys.
Hi there, Maxwell61. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. I am happy to forward this topic along to the team for consideration and visibility. In the meantime, where would you like to see this history in the controller app?
When I'm listening to a song I tend to always when browsing hit "Play Next" or "Add to End of Queue". Then everything I'm listening to that day shows up in the queue. At end of day if I like what I've been listening to I can then save the Queue as a Sonos playlist to recall those songs anytime I want. Queue is a great thing!