Skip to main content
Question

Multiple users

• 30 November 2017
  • 1 reply

My wife and I both have the controller app on our respective phones. If she has selected, say, Abba in the bedroom, I cannot see how to select, say, Elvis in the kitchen without completely wiping her selection. In other words, in my simple speak, there aren't two simultaneous Windows to control two separate room/music selections. Please advise
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

In the mobile app, just tap the Rooms button on the tab bar at the bottom of the screen and tap Kitchen. Then tap Browse, Search or My Sonos, depending on how and where you want to look for Elvis. This will have absolutely no effect on what is playing in the bedroom.

If you start out on the Now Playing screen you have to swipe it down to make the tab bar visible.

If the Kitchen is already the highlighted room in the Rooms screen, you don't have to tap it. Just go straight to choosing music.