Modifying the icons displayed in Sonos Favourites

• 17 May 2014
  • 1 reply

I love the look-and-feel of the new app (running it on an iPad 2, iPhone 5C & an iPhone 3Gs in guided access mode as a dedicated controller). There was a slight learning curve - especially finding how to change rooms, enable cross fade & play tracks in the queue in a random order.

I like the new layout of the main screen but was wondering is it possible to personalise the icons used under Sonos Favourites?

I'm not really a fan of the size of these icons as they are significantly larger than the ones above them (ie. Sonos Playlist, Music Library, This iPad, Line In, Radio & Add Music Services)

I have 4 items in my Sonus Favourites:- a Radio Station (displays station logo), a couple of shortcuts to two folders in my music library which contain playlists of artist compilations & new albums and a shortcut to one large playlist (not a Sonos Playlist) containing several hundred of my favourite tracks. Other than the Radio Station the 3 shortcuts display the default icon which IMO is rather unattractive.

Is it possible to change these default icons? I have tried putting a folder.jpg in the folders containing the playlist but with no success.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge
I would also like to add an icon to a radio station added to my list (it is now a generic blank icon).