Answered

Missing Products

• 26 October 2022
  • 1 reply

I have a Playbar, sub, and two Play 1s. They are missing from my system. The Playbar is connected to my Roku TV. The Playbar and Sub play through the TV and when I press the play button on either one of the Play 1s they play as synced with the Playbar and sub. I have tried the recommended process for missing products and have not been successful. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 26 October 2022, 18:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

This could be a number of things. It sounds like all the Sonos devices might be setup on your network correctly, but your mobile/controller is just not able to ’discover’ them.

• Are you using any security software vpn/firewall on the mobile? 
  • Is your mobile connected to the router and the correct WiFi signal and not a guest network, or different wireless access point operating, on a different subnet or channel etc?
  • Can you ping/find your devices on the Subnet from your mobile?
  • What happens if you wire the Sonos HT master speaker, or a separate (standalone) Sonos speaker to your router (not a surround or Sub)?