Answered

Lock Everywhere on/off

• 19 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Is there an opportunity to lock everywhere “on” so that when I turn on my TV everything will automatically follow?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 19 July 2023, 16:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Not sure I understand. What speakers do you have? 

TV input from a home theater room will always have a slight delay of at least 75 ms on all grouped rooms, but there is certainly the ability in the controller to set ‘include grouped rooms’ at any playback point, and unless you turn off that feature, your rooms should always be grouped when you start playback in your ‘home theater’ room. 

Is there an opportunity to lock everywhere “on” so that when I turn on my TV everything will automatically follow?

If you are using a Sonos HT device such as Arc, Beam etc. then group it with all your other Sonos ‘rooms’ and navigate to ‘Settings/System/[Home Theatre Room Name]’ in the Sonos App and switch off ‘Ungroup on Autoplay’ …and your devices/rooms will then all stay grouped when playing either music, or TV, audio.

Userlevel 2

Thank you! Just what I was looking for.