List of music not properly ranked

• 18 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi Guys,

I am facing the following issue.

• I have some albums on my smartphone (huawei). In my phone, in each of the albums, the titles are properly ranked (Title 01, Title 02, Title 03,…. Title 10, Title 11,…, Title 20, Title 21).
  • When I select the album from the sonos app, the titles are ranked differently (Title 01, Tiltle 10, Title 02, Title 20, Title 21, Title 03, Title 04…..)

So it is easy to see that Sonos ranks them based on the first digit (excluding 0).

If anyone knows how to solve it ?

It is quite penalizing.

Thank you

G.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Guezelinho 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Are you using the On This Mobile Device entry in your Sonos sources? Or is this happening in your Music Library?

I was not able to find evidence of this happening in either section on my Android device - I recommend you check the format of the track numbers stored in your music files’ metadata, as suggested in this similar post:

There are a few older topics about incorrect track orders, but these were all from 2 or more years ago, so probably don’t apply.

I hope this helps.