Skip to main content
I want a bar/pub jukebox feel for my home and want to link my sonos speakers to it. Anyone have a home jukebox software that would work with sonos? I want a simple jukebox software/ app for party guests so they don't have to go

with features like:

party-mode (only music jukebox view-able, can't access rest of computer with out password)

easy music select buttons (like a restaurant, pub jukebox)

Add song to queue by selecting a song.

When nothing in selected song queue to play then play a master playlist.

etc...
I wish sonos had a party jukebox feature in there software but they don't! This is why I would like to use a software like one of the following Albumplayer, jukeblaster, eTouch, TouchJams, etc... and use my sonos speakers with it.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this.
Found this searching for the same thing. I have a 23" all in one pc touchscreen mounted on the wall in an entertainment room. The sonos pc client is not very touch friendly. I've been using the phonos app with some success. Most guests just download the app to their phone and connect to the wifi. This has its downsides when they drive by at 2:30am and crank the music as a prank.
Found this searching for the same thing. I have a 23" all in one pc touchscreen mounted on the wall in an entertainment room. The sonos pc client is not very touch friendly. I've been using the phonos app with some success. Most guests just download the app to their phone and connect to the wifi. This has its downsides when they drive by at 2:30am and crank the music as a prank.

I'm inerest in what you actually found and your setup as i cant see any details in your reply?
He used the PHONOS Windows 10 app. It was developed alongside Windows 8 and so ais more touch friendly than the Sonos app.