Skip to main content

Hello,

it is quite appalling that you have no released even a public TestFlight of the Sonos app, for Trueplay, let alone addressed the reality it is tied to iOS/ipadOS version, more so than hardware. I am sorry that I kept up with my security updates and that your dev team cannot, despite access to dev releases etc. it’s not exactly as if you did not know version 15 was coming, let alone the iterations. I suppose the Google lawsuit captured that dev time. I am disgusted at your company and when your support tells me to use an android device, just is an absolute joke. Also, we cannot roll back formally as iOS/ipados14 is unsigned now by Apple. I have tried many of my devices and, all on the list, just pfffyttytt..,.. 

Thanks for actually trying in dev team. Please elaborate on a firm date for full functionality in this bait and switch. I mean come on it’s inexcusable what you’ve done and more so looking back to see it months and ago, then now again. Own your crap and fix it. 

@Johnathonm

What are you ranting about? Trueplay works just fine with iOS15 and iOS15.1 on most iPhones. Granted devices running iPadOS are limited in number. Maybe your particular device is not supported.  Click here for iOS/iPadOS devices that support Trueplay.

Android devices have NEVER supported Trueplay. So no one familiar with Sonos; and certainly not in this community, would have suggested using an Android device for Trueplay.

So what’s your point?

@Johnathonm explains more about his issues with Truplay here: