Skip to main content
Ever since the last update I cannot play song from my Synology DS214 anymore.

My both Play:1 can find the source, select the title but plays the track in short sequences. I can see the timeline moving forward (0:05...0:24...) but you will only hear the song parts of a second then silence. Also I get the errors 1001, 1002..or network speed not sufficient. TuneIn works flawlessly, also Amazon Music and Apple Music.

In addition, removing and adding the Library from my Synology didn't help. The Indexing now has been going on for tow days now (25GB of Music).
Hi there, Brotrinde. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. From the sounds of it, it seems that there is a problem getting data from the Synology to Sonos. That being said, let's get a closer look at the way Sonos is integrated into your local home network. Are any Sonos devices plugged directly into the network via Ethernet cable?

Would you mind submitting a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number it gives at the end? I'll be happy to take a look and advise.

Thanks again in advance!
Thank you very much for your quick reply!

Your confirmation number is: 1122752690.
No problem. Thanks for the diagnostic report. I'm seeing a load of error where Sonos will lose it's connection to the server (Synology). When I dig a little deeper, it seems that there are a few problems passing UPnP to Sonos as well.

That being said, it would likely be best to give our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time. They can set up a remote session and get a closer look at how data is moving along the network.