Answered

How to listen to Podcasts via Spotify using Sonos Windows app?

• 19 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

It’s probably right in front of my eyes but for some reason I can’t seem to find the podcasts section when I browse the Spotify source in this newest sonos for windows app? I could have sworn there was a podcasts section after I tap into spotify but now all I see is playlists, songs, albums when I go to my library. Has it been removed?

icon

Best answer by Rowena B. 19 January 2021, 20:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @pstoric83

Thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community and for letting us know about your concern. Let me share some information with you.

You can control Sonos directly from the Spotify app by tapping on Devices Available devicesavailable.png on the Now Playing screen in the Spotify app. Please make sure that your Spotify app is up to date. 

1. Open the Spotify app.
  2. Go to the Now Playing screen.
  3. At the bottom of the screen, tap Devices Available devicesavailable.png and select your Sonos speaker or group.

In the Sonos app, streaming podcasts on Spotify is not yet available. We don’t have information to share with this feature at the moment.  

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have further questions, additional feature requests, or concerns. We are always happy to help out.