Answered

How could you Sonos

• 20 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Sonos you know a bunch of us have thousands of dollars invested because we love your speakers, but seeing that you have planted Sonos Radio in our list of search results (at the top rather arrogantly) will quickly change my “tune” (pun intended.)

Option return to us faithful patrons the option to have our chosen paid service results at the top of our search results.  This is bare minimum while I’d love to remove Sonos radio all together.  It’s not great.

icon

Best answer by Bumper 21 March 2023, 18:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Oh the drama. 🙄

/sarcasm/ is thick.  but i really do think this is a mistake.  Sonos Radio is pretty bad and just the option to remove it would be fantastic.

It is a reasonable request, but I do think this will count as a minor irritation for most users rather than a deal breaker. Hinting at abandoning Sonos and all its great features because of this does seem a tad disproportionate.  But we all have our idiosyncracies…...

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

In the new sonos search announcement thread  sonos employee Corey P posted that music services that are used most will appear at the top of the search list. At least that’s how I interpret his comments, I don’t have access to the new search so don’t know for sure.

I believe Bumper is correct. Top billing for most used services.

It is a reasonable request, but I do think this will count as a minor irritation for most users rather than a deal breaker. Hinting at abandoning Sonos and all its great features because of this does seem a tad disproportionate.  But we all have our idiosyncracies…...

To be fair i just said it would change my tune in regards to loving their speakers…  not that I would move on from the brand.  There’s nothing close.